2010-11-24

Where do my ideas come from?

I read an interesting post from Seth Godin called "Where do ideas come from?".

He lists twenty possible "places" where ideas emerge.

After reading, I began to wonder: Where are my ideas lately?

I wrote the list that looked like this:

1) Reading blogs
2) Reading books on different topics
3) Talking to people and discussing various subjects
4) Asking questions, no matter how simple they are, to other expert people
5) Noting situations and thoughts that occur during the day and trying to understand what happened

Independent of any "place", the more important to me:

Try to understand the idea without prejudice as if you were an apprentice. Think with a "beginner's mind."

Read Seth's Blog: Where do ideas come from?

-----

Versão em Português (clique aqui)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário